FT-991A, tüm modlarda, C4FM (Sistem Füzyon) Dijital özellikli tüm bant MF / HF / VHF / UHF alıcı-vericisidir.
FT-991A, CW, AM, FM, SSB ve Dijital Modlarda (Paket, PSK31, RTTY ve C4FM), 100 Watt HF / 50MHz Özelliği (50 Watt VHF / UHF) ile çok modlu çalışmayı içerir.
Yeni FT-991A, ASC (Otomatik Spektrum kapsamı kontrolü) içine yerleştirilmiş bir Yüksek Hızlı Spektrum ve Yüksek Çözünürlüklü gerçek zamanlı kapsam içeren
yüksek çözünürlüklü tam renkli 3,5 "TFT Dokunmatik ekran içerir.
FT-991A, ileri seviye deneyimi artırmak için, yeni özellikler içeren, en performanslı çalışma için tasarlanmıştır. Öncelikle evde, araçta veya sahada çalışsanız da, FT-991A olağanüstü bir temel performans sergileyecek, ayrıca bugün amatör bantlarında bulunan heyecan verici modların tümüne kolay erişim sağlayacaktır
The FT-991A is the next-generation of the widely popular FT-991. Like its predecessor, the FT-991A is creatively designed to fit into a very compact (W9.0” xH3.2” x D9.3”) rugged case and will deliver up to 100 Watts solid output power (50 Watts on 140/430 MHz) on SSB, CW, AM, FM, Packet and C4FM Digital on the popular HF/50/140/430 MHz bands.
In keeping with the spirit of the rich performance of the FT-991, The new FT-991A provides Two New Stimulating And Useful Advanced Features - A Real-time Spectrum Scope and a Multi-Color Waterfall Display!
The new dynamic real-time spectrum scope gives radio operators the ability to graphically view the location of signals on the band while they listen to the received audio allowing them to quickly move to the desired signal. The strength of signals on the band can readily be seen on the Multi-color waterfall display. Chronological order color differentiation allows operators to easily recognize weak signals at a glance; signals that might otherwise be missed on the spectrum scope.
These additional exciting functions enable more efficient and satisfying operating time while making important contacts on the crowded HF and 6 meter bands. We believe that the new FT-991A will be widely accepted as an ideal field gear rig by the majority of the ham radio operators who want to enjoy reliable and flawless communication on all the HF and V/UHF bands with just one radio.
The new FT-991A naturally contains all the features packed into the original version of the FT-991 including a 3kHz roofing filter for the triple conversion receiver that effectively attenuates interfering signals and enables outstanding performance while still producing high quality audio. The 32bit high speed floating point DSP provides effective cancellation and reduction (DNR) of random noise, and the Auto Notch (DNF) automatically eliminates QRM caused by dominant beat tones while the receiver’s Contour function and APF (Audio Peak Filter) can be used to further reduce undesired noise. A built-in 3.5inch full-color touch screen high resolution display allows stress-free operability and visibility.
- Dynamic Real-Time Spectrum Scope *NEW!
- Multi-Color Waterfall Display *NEW!
- 160 Meters through 70 Centimeters - SSB/CW/FM/C4FM Digital/AM
- 100 Watts (2 Meter / 70 Centimeter: 50 Watts) of Solid Output Power Performance
- 3.5 inch TFT Full-Color Touch Panel Operation for Superior Operability and Visibility
- Advanced Functions such as High-Quality Audio Transmission, AMS, and Group Monitor utilizing C4FM Digital*
- Triple Conversion Circuit (SSB/CW/AM) /Double Conversion (FM/C4FM) Configuration, 1st IF is set at 69.450 MHz
- Roofing Filters 3 kHz and 15 kHz as standard equipment
- IF WIDTH and IF SHIFT providing great QRM Rejection
- CONTOUR, DNR, IF Notch and APF (Audio Peak Filter, CW only)
- 160 - 6 Meters High Speed Automatic Antenna Tuner included
- High Accuracy TCXO ±0.5 ppm
- Built-in Electronic Keyer
- CW Message Memory with Beacon Mode
- CW Pitch / Sidetone Control
- Automatic Repeater Shift
- USB Connector (CAT control, Audio interface, PTT/SHIFT control)
- Two Antenna Connectors (HF/50 MHz, 144/430 MHz)
- Optional FC-40 Automatic Antenna Tuner (for long wire antenna) is connectable
- Optional ATAS-120A Active Tuning Antenna is connectable
* Data FR mode (high speed data communication mode) is not supported, and transmission and reception of image data by C4FM digital is not possible.
FT-991A is not designed to be used as a WiRES-X node with the HRI-200